About PyTorch: PyTorch is an open-source machine learning framework that accelerates the path from research prototyping to production deployment.
Get started by installing PyTorch locally, or with one of the supported cloud platforms.
- General resources
- New to PyTorch
- Cloud Computing Credits
- Questions and Support
- How to Find Teammates
- PyTorch Documentation
- PyTorch Tutorials on YouTube
- PyTorch Tutorials
- PyTorch.org Blog Posts - All recent blog posts published by PyTorch
- PyTorch Medium Articles - Blog posts focused on showcasing community work
- PyTorch YouTube - Video tutorials and resources for the community
- PyTorch Ecosystem Projects - A rich ecosystem of tools, libraries, and more to support, accelerate, and explore AI development.
- PyTorch Hub - Discover and publish models to a pre-trained model repository designed for research exploration.
- PyTorch Discussion Forums - Discuss ideas about Hackathons
- PyTorch GitHub Examples: A set of examples around pytorch in Vision, Text, Reinforcement Learning, etc.
- Awesome PyTorch List by @bharathgs: A comprehensive list of PyTorch related content on GitHub, such as different models, implementations, helper libraries, tutorials, etc.
- The Incredible PyTorch by @ritchieng: A curated list of tutorials, papers, projects, communities and more relating to PyTorch.
- Fast.ai - online course for PyTorch
- Hugging Face course – Learn natural language process (NLP) using libraries from the Hugging Face ecosystem such as Transformers and Accelerate
- Building Responsible AI at PyTorch
- PyTorch Mobile Runtime for Android
- PyTorch iOS Runtime 101
- How to Serve PyTorch Models with TorchServe
New to PyTorch
- Learn the Basics
- Deep Learning with PyTorch: A 60 Minute Blitz
- Practical Deep Learning for Coders, v3 by fast.ai
- Intro to Deep Learning with PyTorch
- PyTorch Summer Hackathon 2020 submissions
- PyTorch Summer Hackathon 2019 submissions
- Facebook AI - PyTorch Hackathon 2020 submissions
CLOUD COMPUTING CREDITS
Request $100 in cloud computing credits from Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud for your computing costs. Please allow 3 business days for your request to be reviewed. Credits will be provided to verified registrants until the supplies run out.
Questions and Support
- Join our Discord channel. You can use this channel to not only talk in real time with other participants (and maybe find a teammate), but also to ask questions of the competition managers. Just make sure to be respectful – we all have the same goal (building cool stuff).
- General Questions: If you have a question about the competition rules, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions related to PyTorch: Check the PyTorch forum, and the product documentation.
How to Find Teammates
In our experience, it’s more fun to code with a friend. On the Participants tab, you can:
- Look for teammates by introducing yourself to the community. Mention any ideas you have and what kind of teammates you’re looking for.
- Sort participants by the number of projects and followers they have or by registration date.
- Search participants by name, skills, and portfolio info.
- Reach out to potential teammates and get to know each other.
- Collaborate on something amazing!